I love chicken wings! I spent my early 20s on a strict diet of chicken wings and draft beer at the pub, lol. I wanted to find a way to get that crispy goodness of a good pub chicken wing with out deep-frying the heck out of it and think I came across something pretty good.
Oven Baked Crispy Wings
12 chicken wings
1/3 cup flour
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 º
2. Mix flour, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper in large ziploc
3. Add chicken wings into flour mix, give a good shake to coat all the wings
4. Line baking dish with tinfoil and drizzle olive oil over surface. Lay chicken wings in dish and lightly drizzle olive oil over them.
5. Bake in oven @ 425º for 30 minutes. Flip and bake for 15 minutes more.
6. Toss in sauce if you desire
Per 6 wings:
Calories 371 Fat 22g Carbs 15g Protein 27g